Online submission is open now via e-paper system. Author can click here to submit before 12 December 2022.
- Submission deadline: Dec 12, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Decision notification: Feb 6, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: 1 page of text (max. 500 words) and 1-2 pages of supporting material, as per the template
- Abstract Size: A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above abstract specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
If your abstract is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including, removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.